Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mayors' Ride Liaison Wanted

For our SF to Boston ride next summer at http://bikeroute.com/NationalMayorsRide2010 , since I will be doing the ride myself this year, might there be anyone here willing to fill in for me? I am pretty certain this is not the correct forum for this request, but it does get it out there, And helps me better understand what I would need such a person to be able to do.

Toward that end, I can make my data base of contacts available for the 27 Mayor's offices we will be visiting. Complete with phone numbers to all the applicable staff. all of our contact is well documented. If yours is a political future this could be a very powerful  way for you to begin learning those ropes....

    THX 4 all of U!!  

Posted via email from HiWheel's Posterous