Monday, August 16, 2010

The Big Picture - How the NBG will become Real!!

From my personal home page - http://www.bikeroute.com/MartinKrieg.php :

I took the 2007 Mayors' Ride season off to devise a fully interactive Google mapping system that runs like a game while building community to let users calculate, request, plan, utilize, store, display and vote on bike routes. I did this all toward the end of showing how, in our increasingly crowded world, the internet can now make the bicycle the superior way to move one's self about. Once my cross X rides are complete, it will be this program I will work to make real so we can connect the principal roads and paths we identify for safe  intra city  travel  with  those those that connect cities. And as this happens, coast to coast bike travel will become possible on the National Bicycle Greenway heaven I know will soon result.

Posted via email from HiWheel's Posterous